Hope Tools is a social enterprise, set up to recycle and refurbish second-hand garden tools and then sell to raise money for Hope’s work.
Staff work alongside Hope Centre clients to recycle and refurbish tools and build products for gardens.
The workshop helps people to develop necessary skills in tool repair, confidence, teamwork and to build their self-esteem.
The tools are on sale, at reasonable prices at the workshop at Hope and The Workbridge Centre, Bedford Road, Northampton.
Old tools can be donated at the workshop in Ash Street, Bells Northampton, Workbridge, and Yardley Hastings Garden Centre – see the Links page for details.
In 2017 tools can be bought at Smiths Garden Shop Northampton, Coton Manor Garden, and the Artisan Gardeners at the Heart of the Shires shopping complex on the A5 near Weedon.
Do you run a garden centre or nursery? We welcome any other outlets where our tools can be sold. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal for gardeners and allotment holders.
Repairs & Servicing
Hope Tools also offer a service to have favourite garden tools repaired or refurbished, including the servicing and repair of gardening equipment such as lawn mowers.
Please contact our Workshop Supervisor on 0845 519 9371 to obtain a free quotation for the repair &/or servicing of your favourite garden tools or equipment.
How can you help?
- We urgently need tools for repair! Donate old tools or collect them for us - or we can arrange collection for large volume
- Organise a collection at your allotment and advertise to members
- Buy our recycled and refurbished tools
- Volunteer for one of our many support roles – including gardening by clients: http://www.northamptonhopecentre.org.uk/jobs-and-volunteering
- Make a donation to the Hope Centre: http://www.northamptonhopecentre.org.uk/donating-hope